Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's Future by Jonathan Cahn


5 of 5 stars  *****

Jonathan Cahn writes a superb fictional narrative about a non-fictional occurrence that spans over 2500 years. Listening to The Harbinger on Audiobook, narration by the author, is a pleasure and appropriate since the message it delivers is meant to be heard by everyone. I am going to buy the book, next, so I have it for reference at my fingertips.

Jonathan Cahn came to my attention via Glenn Beck when this book was first published. Glenn recommended Cahn's profound work then and still does today for those who have not read or heard it, yet. I was, also, recommended this book by the many people who have experienced it and for whom I have great respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment